People make the difference in our success!
Teamwork is a big component of how CyberTrails does business. We applaud our successes and our employees are empowered to think as entrepreneurs. We believe that working at CybterTrails is about building a career and not just about the salary and benefits.
We value our employees as one of our greatest assets and we want them to feel that way everyday. That’s why we’ve worked hard to build a fun, challenging and rewarding work environment that provides opportunities for personal and career growth.
Ready to take a look inside CyberTrails? Please check out our current career opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
Help Desk Technician
• Customer Support (75%): Primarily responsible for monitoring customer applications and operational architecture through a Network Operating Center (NOC) environment. Answer phone calls and respond to tickets from our global help desk client base. Respond to alarms in accordance with procedures. Utilize technical expertise to analyze, troubleshoot, and react to issues requiring immediate attention. When appropriate, escalate issues quickly and efficiently in order to solve problems within Service Level Agreement requirements. Complete assigned work orders in an efficient manner. Issue trouble tickets when necessary. Maintain detailed information regarding customer applications, security, and operational readiness. Ensure that quality of service delivery continues to meet requirements.
• Operations Support (15%): Assist the customer in the physical layout and installation of their equipment in secure cabinets. Ensure customer installations are in accordance with standard procedures and Service Level Agreements. Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to customers. Assist and consult customers in the design and implementation of customer architectures. Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with customers.
• Sales Support (10%): Assist the Systems Engineer and Account Representatives in the sales process when necessary. Specific duties may include direct customer contact, explaining CyberTrails operational structure and abilities, and CyberTrails product demonstrations. Identify possible upsell opportunities.
• Help desk experience required
• 2 or 4 year degree completed or in progress. High School diploma or equivalent required.
• This position requires working a 40+ hour week. In addition, this position will be on-call for emergency response and may require shift work.
• The Operations Technician reports to the Operations Center Manager.
*Successful completion of third-party background investigation required. EOE
Interested? Send your resume to