Moving Colocation Centers Correctly
The opportunity to move can be an exciting time in a business, but the process of changing locations can be very unnerving, especially when moving technology. The physical transfer of technology requires experienced professionals since you are dealing with sensitive hardware packed full of vital information. There are many reasons why you should turn to CyberTrail’s, Phoenix’s #1 tech mover, if you are in need of relocating your IT hardware.
Listed below are 10 persuasive reasons why you should turn to CyberTrails to assure that your data center move will be done correctly and that everything from the mice to the monitors will safely reach their new destination.
- CyberTrails knows the correct sequence and procedures to properly power down your equipment.
- We contact the best movers in the industry who are knowledgeable in all layers of the moving process from packing to packaging material.
- CyberTrails can advise you on how to provide coverage to your technology while your primary equipment is temporarily down.
- We do a comprehensive and complete mapping and diagrams of the before and after environments to ensure consistency.
- CyberTrails personally runs the entire process from start to finish including bandwidth management.
- Our complete team of capable engineers, trained in various disciplines including Microsoft, Linux, Citrix and Google, will be intimately involved in the data center move process.
- Our colocation center is located in Phoenix, but CyberTrails has experience in moving data to and from a multitude of different states.
- While we are proud of the efficient data center that we have built at CyberTrails, we have good working relationship with other colocation data centers in the valley and nationwide. We are able to support you in your move to these other facilities.
- CyberTrails has many customers that we support in other Phoenix colocation facilities and third party data center.
- Cybertrails ensures that no data will be lost in transition by doing a complete snapshot and backup of existing environment and data prior to the move.
This entry was posted in Business & Management
. Bookmark the permalink