Top 10 things to look for in an It Consultant
Building a business and building a house are similar. You need an array of people with different skill sets. A homebuilder may know how to hammer nails but they still need: an architect, an electrician, a plumber, and people who specialize in different designated areas. You know your business’ direction, abilities and goals and CyberTrails knows the technology that helps businesses travel in those directions, perfect those abilities and reach those goals. Many small to medium sized businesses in Phoenix are in need of some professional IT consulting.
When you reach out for some specialized IT knowledge look for a consultant that has these 10 key abilities:
- Expert Technicians – people who know what they are talking about; who have proven that they know IT like the back of their hand.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed –Companies who stand by their people, their services and their ability to deliver the results that their clients deserve.
- Specialize in Small Businesses – small businesses are personal and need to work within their means. They need a team of people who help them grow at their rate and input the proper technology so that they can compete with businesses much larger than their own.
- Cloud Support – Everyone needs to be in the cloud. An efficient IT consultant will know how to explain how you can leverage this vital service to best suit your business.
- Professional IT analyst – Before you can fix a problem you have to clearly define what the source of the problem is. Make sure you find an IT consultant who doesn’t just blow smoke but who can define and correct the true problems.
- Quick determination of issues – Time is money – look for an IT consultant that understands this and will find the best solutions in the quickest time.
- Stable development of solutions – A quick answer that is the wrong answer is a waste of everyone’s time. A professional IT consultant will know the correct answer when you need it.
- Organized training for users – Technology can seem like another language sometimes, so make sure that you hire an IT consultant that knows how to translate and is a proficient teacher.
- Knowledge of the latest and greatest technology– There are abundant choices when it comes to software, systems and IT choices. The right IT consultant for you will be someone who can help you navigate through these options and help you decide on which is best for the full functionality of your business.
- Cost transparency – make sure you hire a consultant who can give you a good idea of what the solution will cost before they start.
Advice is very valuable, but you wouldn’t ask an electrician how to unplug a drain or install a garbage disposal. Who you are asking your questions to matters. CyberTrails has been simplifying IT since 1995. We concentrate on the areas of IT Services, Network, Storage, Virtualization, and Hosting. Our team takes great pride in finding a customized solution that fits both your needs and your budget.
This entry was posted in Business & Management
. Bookmark the permalink