We have an opening for an IT Help Desk Technician to start ASAP at CyberTrails here in Phoenix, AZ. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is the description of what we are looking for. Our careers page highlights all of the benefits of working here as well.
No recruiter contact on this one please. We’ve got this one
The IT Help Desk Technician is charged with providing the highest level of customer technical assistance and account support at the CyberTrails Data Center. Responsibilities include customer support, operational support, sales support, and system administration.
• Customer Support (75%): Primarily responsible for monitoring customer applications and operational architecture through a Network Operating Center (NOC) environment. Answer phone calls and respond to tickets from our global help desk client base. Respond to alarms in accordance with procedures. Utilize technical expertise to analyze, troubleshoot, and react to issues requiring immediate attention. When appropriate, escalate issues quickly and efficiently in order to solve problems within Service Level Agreement requirements. Complete assigned work orders in an efficient manner. Issue trouble tickets when necessary. Maintain detailed information regarding customer applications, security, and operational readiness. Ensure that quality of service delivery continues to meet requirements.
• Operations Support (15%): Assist the customer in the physical layout and installation of their equipment in secure cabinets. Ensure customer installations are in accordance with standard procedures and Service Level Agreements. Provide Tier 1 and 2 support to customers. Assist and consult customers in the design and implementation of customer architectures. Develop, maintain, and manage relationships with customers.
• Sales Support (10%): Assist the Systems Engineer and Account Representatives in the sales process when necessary. Specific duties may include direct customer contact, explaining CyberTrails operational structure and abilities, and CyberTrails product demonstrations. Identify possible upsell opportunities.
• Help desk experience required
• Must possess entry knowledge of Microsoft Server operating systems
• Must possess entry level knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Server
• Have a solid knowledge of windows 7, office and other related applications
• Diagnose and resolve IT issues (both hardware and software)
• Be able to calmly and clearly communicate with the customer to resolve their questions
• Respond within set SLAs to requests for IT technical assistance via phone, ticket, and in person
• Must possess strong customer service attitude and interpersonal skills
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to execute multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Demonstrated flexibility, organization and self-motivation
• 2-3 years related work experience preferred
• 2 or 4 year degree completed or in progress. High School diploma or equivalent required.
• CCNA, MCP, RHCT, or other technology certifications completed, in progress, or the possession equivalent knowledge is required.
• This position requires working a 40+ hour week. In addition, this position will be on-call for emergency response and may require shift work.
• The Operations Technician reports to the Operations Center Manager.
*Successful completion of third-party background investigation required. EOE