- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- VMware® Virtual SAN™
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vRealize Suite
- vRealize Operations Insight
- vCenter Operations Management Suite
- vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Log Insight
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Horizon 6 (with View)
- Horizon DaaS
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware vCenter Site Recovery ManagerDownload free trial
VMware® vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ is a disaster recovery solution that provides automated orchestration and nondisruptive testing of centralized recovery plans for all virtualized applications.
What vCenter Site Recovery Manager Does
- Disaster Recovery at Half the Cost Lower the total cost of ownership of disaster recovery by up to 50 percent, using simplified management and high automation of disaster recovery orchestration and testing.
- One-Click Recovery Set up recovery plans in minutes and manage them centrally through vCenter Server. Perform fully automated orchestration of site failover and failback with a single click.
- Test to Rest Leverage the automation of Site Recovery Manager to ensure predictability of recovery time objectives, executing nondisruptive testing as frequently as needed.
- No Apps Left Behind Protect any virtualized application with a broad choice of array-based replication solutions or vSphere Replication, which is included with the vSphere platform at no additional cost.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2014 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|