- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- VMware® Virtual SAN™
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vRealize Suite
- vRealize Operations Insight
- vCenter Operations Management Suite
- vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Log Insight
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Horizon 6 (with View)
- Horizon DaaS
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware Horizon DaaS
VMware Horizon™ DaaS®, built on vCloud Hybrid Service, simplifies the delivery of Windows desktops and applications as a cloud service, to any device, anywhere, with predictable costs.
What Horizon DaaS Does
- Adaptive End User Interface A great end-user experience, with an interface that adapts to the device and is optimized to ensure the best possible user experience across the WAN and LAN.
- Simple Virtual Desktops Deliver virtual desktops in just a few clicks without the complexity of deploying and managing desktop virtualization infrastructure.
- Predictable Costs. Reduce your upfront costs and lower your desktop TCO with predictable cloud economics that enable you to move from CapEx to OpEx.
- Hybrid Cloud Flexibility Gain flexibility with a service that lets you balance business-owned and cloud-based infrastructure to best serve your business.
- Integrated Security and Control Use a single console for deployment and management of cloud-hosted desktops and built-in security options to ensure your corporate data and applications are secure.
- Enterprise Integration Seamlessly extend your corporate datacenter to your cloud-hosted desktops and leverage corporate resources such as Active Directory, applications, and file services.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2014 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|