- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- VMware® Virtual SAN™
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vRealize Suite
- vRealize Operations Insight
- vCenter Operations Management Suite
- vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Log Insight
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Horizon 6 (with View)
- Horizon DaaS
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware MirageDownload free trial
VMware® Mirage™ provides unified image management for physical desktops, virtual desktops and BYOD.
What Mirage Does
- Dynamic Layering for Endpoint and Application Management Manage PCs, or Horizon persistent virtual desktops, as a set of logical layers owned by either IT or the end-user. Update IT-managed layers while maintaining end-user files and personalization. Easily deploy applications or VMware® ThinApp® packages to any collection of end users with Mirage application layering technology.
- Automated Backup and Full System Recovery Store full desktop snapshots in the data center with continual synchronization of IT or end-user initiated changes. Recover partial or full desktops when needed with centrally stored desktop images and periodic endpoint snapshots. Allow self-service file recovery for end users and follow-me access to files across devices for enhanced productivity.
- Simplified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 Migrations Accelerate the most common approaches to Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 migrations: upgrading an existing Windows XP device to Windows 7, upgrading Windows 7 to Windows 8.1, or migrating an end user's profile and files to a new Windows 7 or 8.1 machine.
- Designed for Distributed Environments Mirage Branch Reflectors allow IT to download any updates once from the Mirage server and allows peer-to-peer updates from the Branch Reflectors to other Mirage clients in the branch office. Manage devices at scale with minimal infrastructure.
- Easy Extension of PC Lifecycle Management (PCLM) Tools Complement existing PCLM tools with dynamic layering, backup and recovery, and rollback options to minimize helpdesk support. Extend existing PCLM tools by supporting mass OS deployments with just a few clicks.
- Bring Your Own Desktop (BYOD) Install Mirage-managed images natively onto Windows PCs, or onto Fusion® Pro virtual desktops on Windows, Mac, or Linux desktops and laptops. Mirage allows end users with BYO PCs to leverage local compute resources for online and offline productivity.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2014 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|