- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- vCloud Director
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vCenter Operations Management Suite
- vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Log Insight
- Desktop Virtualization and Mobile Computing
- Horizon Suite
- Horizon View
- Horizon Mirage
- Horizon Workspace
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware Horizon ViewDownload free trial
VMware® Horizon™ View is a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution that simplifies desktop management and provides users with what they need, when they need it.
What Horizon View Does
- Desktop Management. Increase control of desktops, applications, and data by delivering and managing them as centralized services.
- End-User Experience. Deliver maximum workplace productivity and convenience for end users, whether they are online or offline, on desktops or mobile devices, or connected to a LAN or a WAN.
- Flexible Access. Enable end users to access their desktops as needed. Unlike traditional PCs, Horizon View desktops reside in the cloud; they’re not tied to the physical computer.
- Cloud Compatibility. Transform desktops into highly available, agile services delivered from your cloud.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2013 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|