- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- vCloud Director
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vCenter Operations Management Suite
- vCenter Operations Manager
- vCenter Log Insight
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Horizon 6 (with View)
- Horizon DaaS
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware vCloud Hybrid Service
VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™, built on VMware vSphere®, quickly and seamlessly extends your data center into the cloud using the tools and processes you already have.
What vCloud Hybrid Service Does
- Dev/Test. Take a low-risk first step and free up valuable on-premises data center capacity by separating pre-production in cloud and choosing to deploy on- or off-premises.
- Packaged Applications. Use next application upgrade cycle of existing virtualized desktops and applications, e.g., Microsoft Exchange, and now host in hybrid cloud.
- Disaster Recovery. Extend the data center for disaster recovery third-party backup, dev/test, seasonal workloads, and additional geo locations.
- New Enterprise Applications. Build and host new applications in traditional 3-tier architectures (Java).
- Next Generation Applications. Evolve from traditional to next generation applications (Spring, Ruby on Rails) and PaaS on Cloud Foundry.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2013 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|