- Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure
- vCloud Suite
- vSphere with Operations Management
- vSphere Data Protection Advanced
- vCenter Site Recovery Manager
- Virtual SAN
- Data Center and Cloud Management
- vRealize Suite
- vRealize Operations Insight
- vRealize Operations
- vRealize Log Insight
- vRealize Automation
- vRealize Orchestrator
- vRealize Business
- vRealize Code Stream
- Desktop and Application Virtualization
- Horizon 6 (with View)
- Horizon Air Desktops and Apps
- Horizon FLEX
- Horizon Air Desktop Disaster Recovery
- App Volumes
- vRealize Operations for Horizon
- Workspace Portal
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- VMware Library
- Free Trials
- Contact Us
VMware vCloud® Air™
VMware vCloud® Air™, built on VMware vSphere®, quickly and seamlessly extends your data center into the cloud using the tools and processes you already have.
What vCloud® Air™ Does
- Dev/Test Take a low-risk first step and free up valuable on-premises data center capacity by separating pre-production in cloud and choosing to deploy on- or off-premises.
- Packaged Applications Use next application upgrade cycle of existing virtualized desktops and applications, e.g., Microsoft Exchange, and now host in hybrid cloud.
- Disaster Recovery Extend the data center for disaster recovery third-party backup, dev/test, seasonal workloads, and additional geo locations.
- New Enterprise Applications Build and host new applications in traditional 3-tier architectures (Java).
- Next Generation Applications Evolve from traditional to next generation applications (Spring, Ruby on Rails) and PaaS on Cloud Foundry.
Contact CyberTrails, LLC about VMware Solutions | 6234346000 | Contact Form
|© 2002-2014 VMware All rights reserved. This information is provided for informational purposes only. Such listings do not constitute an endorsement nor a recommendation by VMware. Syndicated by the SharedVue Network|